SER (Sociale & Environmental Responsabilities) Undertook by Novaem
The europeen commission defined in 2011 corporate social responsibility (CSR) as " corporate responsibility for the effects it has on society ".
The Responsability Society (or Social) of Enterprise is a " concept in which companies integrate social, environmental and economic concerns in their activities and in their interactions with their stakeholders on a voluntary basis".
Environmental undertakes :
- Partnership with INRA to optimize nitrogen absorption by the plant
- Partnership with a research unit to find a urease inhibitor to limit the release of atmospheric ammonia
- Using aluminum pods for coffee instead of coffee beans purchased from an Eco-responsible supplier
- Purchase of refurbished phones
- Use of LEDs in farm buildings
- Purchase of mugs for all employees to avoid the use of plastic